Saturday 28 February 2015

How Could I Miss My Measurement Cup!

In my earlier post, I have mentioned about my baking tools and utensils... but, I forgot to mention about the Measurement Cup, which is a most essential baking requirement for any of your baking projects. It's my blogger friend - Defender of the faith, who noticed this and reminded me. Thank you so much, my friend....

              

Measurement Cup: For baking a cake, you need to be perfect in measuring the ingredients. For that reason, a measuring instrument is absolutely necessary - be it a cup or a weighing machine. This measurement cup is one of my earliest baking stocks and till now, I am using only this one. I've not invested in any type of weighing machine, as yet; but if you already have it, then nothing like that. Beginners can go ahead with this measuring cup. Most of the recipes use the cup measurement option, so with a cup you can avoid the math of volume conversion (from cup to gm or mg). The digital weighing machine is a good one for professional bakers, as you can measure the exact amount by that. 

Today, while I am writing this blog, I just received my latest baking procurement, for which I am super-excited. But, I am not going to divulge it now. I shall definitely make a post on these new items in near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment