Wednesday 19 August 2015

Choco Chips Cup Cakes - a Favorite for All!

When I am not in mood for a long baking project, I bake cup cakes! And when I don't have enough time to write a long blog, I write on these cup cakes projects!!! LOL...




So here is a simple and quick cup cakes, which I have baked quite some time back. This is not a latest bake, so I have only 2 pics to share with you all. Next time, I bake this choco chips cup cakes - I'll surely take step-by-step pics for you - I promise.


To prepare these cup cakes, first you should prepare the usual vanilla-flavored batter. Get the recipe here - http://cake-o-holics.blogspot.in/2015/03/the-basic-vanilla-cake-simplest-one.html

Additionally, you will require choco chips, you can use as much as you want. I have used around 1/2 cup of choco chips. You may sprinkle some flour on the choco chips, before adding them to the batter. Place the cup cake liners on cup cake pan and pour the batter to the 3/4th. Bake the cup cakes in preheated oven at 150C for 20-25 mins.




Allow the cup cakes to cool, before serving. If you want to frost, you can do so. I had some leftover fresh cream icing, so my daughters spent some time to garnish the cup cakes. They also sprinkled few edible pearls on top, which made the cup cakes look dazzling.

So happy baking till the next time, I come with a bigger post... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment